Monday, June 1, 2009


Qi ming: At last you knw I not me.hehe!!
Reply; Who's who sial!
Lydia: Sorry again. Den how to go to the second line while tagging and how to strike off?? Thx
Reply; second line [br] word
strike off [s] word [/s]
Btw, you are? Jessi's friend izit?
`wifey: Hi wifey! You online we also nv talk much ): Our marraige drifting apart uh! IDWIDWIDW! ):
Reply; I can't go online mahh! ): Wontwontwont!
STSL'Misako ♥: Mother,meet up soon kays?Love you always!
Reply; Yup, love you toos!
passer-by: duh.i tell u alrd is not him,stupid.dun wan believe-.-
Reply; Sorry, you have no rights to call me stupid bitch. I DID NOT EVEN SAY I DONT BELIEVE RIGHT?! KAYPO, JIBAI, POKE YOUR NOSE HERE FOR WHAT?! DOG. -'-
Priscillaaaa,: Hello 8) How's life! Hahaha.
Reply; So-so. Hahar, you?
Qi Ming: The real qi Ming
Reply; LOL!
Lydia: thanku
Reply; Sure, np!
Lydia: thank[big]you[big/]
Reply; (:
yy: taggstaggstaggs! ((:
Reply; Thank you lovely!
SEIKA:B: hello bxtchlaogong,:/ got spammers uh. why sherlyn so angry!
Reply; Cause Sherlyn loves me!:D OMG, bhb! Cause passers suck!

No comments: