Bitch, you are the one who gave him up.
Also, he did not want you ever again.
Thats what he told me.
But if he lies, i don't know already.
I'm not gonna give him up, Yeah.
I'm NEVER gonna give him up.
You want him back, too bad. He does'nt.
Well, who knows. What a hongster , O:
After t he break, you think i don't give any damn about him.
Who said so, I cared much okay bitch.
You were over thr and saying lotsa stuff about him.
Netball;
you were at the red colour cone and you said " Aarend's favourite colour is red! " so many times.
And then, after netball, we went to macdonalds.
After we eat, we went to the playground.
You just kept on talking about him.
Even when Sharlene changes the subject,
you just fucking have to bring the subject about Aarend back.
What The Fuck if your fucking problem?
It did'nt happen once, but twice!
She's telling about some stuff and you went on like" Aarend is better to me" "I know him for 4 monthes le"" He very good okay!" And much more.
But who ever cared that i was tearing upstairs thr?
Only Sharlene knew. But she thought i was crying over the sad song i'm istening. But i was not!
Do you even know how i felt at that point of time?
Why are you such a bitch?
I was pissed off and sad and disappointed.
You this bitch started everything and now you want him back. Its a little too late girl.
He's not yours anymore.
I've said this before time and again.
As long as i still love him. I'm not going to give him up.
You've no rights to interfere.
So what if you still loved him.
I, lets say no one gives a single damn about you.
Being a bitch after knowing so many people.
So what you know them. Who knows if all of them hates you?
Not all, most.
We used to like you so much last time.
Even the seniors thought you're the best girl.
In the end?
Lets not talk about it yeah?
BITCH.
Yeah. Just a warning to you.
Think about it girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment