I like the shades ^^
Shall buy it some other day ^^v
Okay,
I need to pack my stuffs for camp.
Seriously luhr :(
Camp's on Tues & I haven't started packing anything?
Camp'll be real tough!
Belated dates.
I think I stopped @ 221009?
Ashley Mei!
Happy 4th month. Belated
Jasmine babygirlfriend! {260609,12:00 am ♥}
Happy belated 4th monthsary babygirlf!
HAHA luv you!
Ze Ling hua chi mei! {270709, 3:15pm, ♥}
Happy 3rd month! :)
Izen Izenpartner! {300909, 8:13pm, ♥}
PARTNER AH!
Happy 1st month! ^^
Miao Hai Zhu! {010309 , 8:34pm ♥}
HAHAH HAPPY 8TH MONTH ^^
8 MONTH ALRDY LEY.
HAHAHAS. 7 & 8 MONTH ALWAYS YOU HENGHENG ONLINE DE WOR!
Hahas, then can tell you.
&Everytime you remember ^^ Luv!
JESS!CA: Haha Yup ! Tagged btw :D
Thanks :) luv you!
G'race,: Hi, plurk friend here. Psb, & tc! :)
Thnx for tagging! Same :)
No comments:
Post a Comment