`Rachel: Airennn<3 tagtag wif muchzx luvvs<33& I have just realised that some picts are not uploaded .
-Ty Airen :>
AHHLA (plurkbudd): hello , tagged :D
AHHLA (plurkbudd): hello , tagged :D
-Yozxc Sheila :>
NIGELL: LATE ABIT CANNOT UH!
-STUPID BEARBEAR! Cannot la duh~
Minyee: Babyluv <3 ! I tagged you alr hor ! <:
-Yes babylover ! Hehez
`Jessica: Hey ! Tags <3
-THANKS!
Singdee:
Hey hey tagggged :D
:D
singdee: hey hey tagggged :D loves,
-Thanks loads! luv :>
jialingchen / .: heehee , you're linked . nice meeting youu . tagged . {: .
-Thanks :>
ahhLiηη ; (plurker): Hello i'm just a passerby N a plurker too. hope u`ll be my friend and link me!my name is sharon btw!
ahhLiηη ; (plurker): Hello i'm just a passerby N a plurker too. hope u`ll be my friend and link me!my name is sharon btw!
-Linked as ahhLinn, hehz,
小Fate ; Joceyln: sweetsweet sister :D taggged. link me too
-Sweetsweetsist :> Linked le :>
NIGELL: NAH !~ your tag xP
NIGELL: NAH !~ your tag xP
-Thanks bear! :>
Andrea: Last long with Aarend :)
-Hmmm, thanks? :)
xiaosneeze: Yohyohs my lovebaby<3 meheartsdieyou
-Lovebaby<3! Luvdieyou!
Huihui is Vivian :): Hello & tagged w luvves :D
-Hahz, thanks! Luv!
VANESSA,: SIAOZHABOR ;luv . Lastlong wif ur baby *evil laugh* . <3
-SIAOZHABOR! Why *evil laugh* :( Luvyou :)
Michelle:
passerby myob :) tyvmmmm ~
Michelle:
passerby myob :) tyvmmmm ~
-Hahz, wife. Nowadays passerby quite a number ah?
Passerby: y u want so many gans for ._. and y u keep changing bf...
-People wanna be gans then be w them la? I got keep changing bf arh? Who are you? You're someone I know? Hmmz
xiaosneeze: yohyoh lovebaby<333
-Lovebaby!!! x3333!
AarendBaby(:: Hi baby ! taggggssssssss !!! <3 Wah so chio worhsssss !!!!! O.O . LOVE YA ,
-LOL! Retarded la you ;x Love :>
CHLOEE.: HONEY<3tags!
-Thanks honey :> Luvdie :>
Cheryl: Hi gf , I spammed once le. Enough ? Not enough, then sorry. I can't find the plurk! :X
-HAHAH! Thn I go plurk one more ! Hahaz, you respond alot le ley come to think of it ;x
Cass: "Hi my sweetheart" is really nice and funny Thumb-up
-Yuppz! Duh, :>
VANESSA,: SIAOZHABOR!^^ Relink pls , tyvm :B . SIAOZHABORS HUAT!
-Dw relink you ahhh~ Hahaz, Weee ! :>
`Jessica: Here to tag agn ! :D
`Jessica: No la . I always tag you de (:
-Hehez, yupp! :> Thanks spongebob Luvdie
♡/- Babyace™: Cheerup! lover <3 haha, ily ttm! & meet sooooon ~ xoxo.
-Yuppp! :> Meetupsooooon~
Upload later :>
I LUV SARAH'S SHADES GODDAMNIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment