MINYEE, CHLOE, NOT HERE WORR~
Lol, Chloe got no excuse de lor! Asshole laaa~
Netball is very slack.
Rather, Very slack :/
Today rained, so GYM.
Quite tiring, but hehez. I like ^^
Better than doing fitness & physical.
Hahaz,
Then netball ended @ around 12?
Went to bi's house.
Was damn retarded thr ;x
I luv Gigi ^^
Thn had lunch w bi @ his house.
Wanted to leave earlier but bi dw. Gahh.
So left @ around 3.
Late for Moral Scc again. Nvrm.
Minyee just reach also.
HEHE BABYLOVER NVR TIE HAIR!
Me: Chio hor?
Jin : huh?
LOL! For continuously a few times lo.
Hahaz,
FELICIA LUVS WEIXUE;
She was like " I love *points to WX"
&
"YAY, he is going to marry me nxt time*points to WX again*"
&
Fel :"Lover"
Me: You two?
Fel: Ya, me & Weixue are lovers.
WX face like apple.
HAHAHA!
Thn left @ around 6 ,
went to macs w Vicky & WeiXuan.
Spent 20+ bucks.
Haiz, nvrm :)
Thn homed & all.
Currently, its 12:36 & I'm on th phne w bi.
nothing else to say le?
Hehez
Hahaz, what should I say?
Who should I believe?
What do you expect me to do?
Who should I believe?
What do you expect me to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment