Sunday, December 6, 2009

Went out t walkwalk w family.
Bought sandals, jeans, shirt & dk wht ;o
Hmm, thn later caught "new moon".
Hmmmm, idk luh.
Dad was damn pissed off cuz (new moon sucks)
LOL
He totally flared up saying new moon sucks.
Hmmm, maybe?
Kinda boring, but I didn't sleep though :/
Took quite a number of picts?
Hmmm,
Last min decision, Going overseas :/
Perhaps guangzhou / Japan.
Hmmm, met Sarah today , to check th rebonding price & all.
Hmmmz, thn home again :o
LOL, Whatever I'm saying now has no link @ all.
Idk why, I'm tired D:
LOL MY EYE PAIN! ):
Eye's red lor! ZXCXZ! :/
Its 3 & I think I'm gonna sleep soon.
& cuz of new moon, I think dad said "I hate you" t me 9877776237823425637452934 times alrdy :/
BYEBYE ! Plurk naozxc :>


BABY, ITS THE 6TH GODDAMNIT! ~
Awwwww, you know wht?
Perhaps, I'm alrdy done forgiving :>

No comments: