Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What if the guy you liked, liked you back?
I'll love him like hell :>

When did you last drop your phone?
Just now.

Can money buy happiness?
No

Do you think women should work or stay at home?
Up t them.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough, you'll get it?
Perhaps?

How many people do you trust one hundred percent?
1 :/

How many times do you hit the snooze button in the morning?
Never,

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
Duh?

Do you sleep with a fan on?
No? Always aircon

How many people have you kissed who's name started with an M?
I have no idea.

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
Yeah

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I did :D

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Lol, perhaps 26? 27?

Whose hand did you last hold?
Ex. :/

What if you dropped your phone in a puddle?
I'll say "Ah fuck, howhowhow"

What is your mom saved as in your phone?
Mum

Do you know who your real friends are?
Nope

Would you change your eye color to blue?
Perhaps ^^

Would you date a 13 year old at the age you are now?
I'm 13 ^^v

Are you a heartbreaker?
He said I am :O

Is it ever too late to apologize?
Always

Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
Lol, him? No idk

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Guess so.

Whats the last taste in your mouth?
Ermmm, grape nata de coco.

Do you know any of your neighbors?
Yep duh, I'm social.

List three things near you:
Lappy, phone, clip.

What was the last thing you watched on the TV?
Hotshot.

What was the last thing you looked up on Google?
Errr, forgot.

Is there snow on the ground where you are?
Nope.

Do you like when people play with your hair?
Not at all,

What color is your hair?
Brown ^^v

Whats the last thing you "aw'd" at?
I aww @ almost everything I could aww at.

Where is the person who has your heart?
Sleeping on the bed :o

What do you hear?
Brother's comp w manymany nice songs :>

Congratulations, you just had a baby boy! What's his name?
Errrrrrr,

What are you craving at the moment?
LOL mum approval for outings T.T OHOH, && cashhhhhh! $$

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Nope,

Who was the last person you said I love you to?
Baby

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer time?
Don't know.

Do you like silver or gold better?
Silver

Would you ever dye your hair blonde?
Why not !

Whats the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
4am

Is your birthday in less than 6 months?
Nope/

Would you consider yourself open-minded?
Nope?

Are you wearing anything that doesn't belong to you?
Nah

Do you hate it when people call you when you're sleeping?
DUH!

What woke you up this morning?
Nothing, myself.

Where were you an hour ago?
on the lappy.

What was the last drink you had?
Grape juice from nata de coco LOL

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Yes.

Did anything annoy you today?
Not sure .

If you could, would you punch the last person to hold your hand?
No why.

If your ex was in trouble and you were the only one that could help him/her, would you?
Of cuz!

When was the last time you felt like crying?
Today :/

Your bf/gf cheats on you. What do you do?
Depends, ><

What were you doing this morning at seven A.M.?
Sleeping.

Do you have anything that belongs to a boyfriend or an ex boyfriend?
Is a gift counted?

What would you say if someone told you they were in love with your brother?
"WOW"

How many kids do you want to have?
1?

This time last last year were you happier then now?
DUH.

Have you ever been called a bitch?
Yep.

When is the next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
How would I know

Have you ever had stitches?
Nope/

Are you giving up on someone?
Still am though

Do you spend more time on myspace or facebook?
FB.

Do you crack your knuckles?
HAHA yeah ><

What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
plurking, msn, bloghopping, same old stuff.

Your phone is ringing. It's your ex. What do you say?
"Hello" Walao, standard right .

I bet you miss somebody right now?
HAHA yeah,

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
Nope

Who's clothes are you wearing?
My own duh

Do you wish things were different with someone?
Quite ._.

Are you easy to make mad?
Not really,

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
OF CUZ!

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I alrdy am :o

Has a guy ever let you wear his jacket?
Yeah

The last person you had a thing with comes up to you and says "I'm sorry..."
I'm sorry too :'(


This was a random post, cuz mum's currently nagging :(
GTG!

No comments: