Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

I don't really have a best friend. Cos whenever I trust someone, they always tend to backstab me, deep & hard. So I only have one good friend, Chloe. Who told her to always be there for me, like always. Always hearing me rant but also sometimes being a bitch to each other but our friendship never fades! ♥






Life's been okay. Except that my math has improved by a whole lot & I'm a happy girl (:
Hmm, school has been alright and although I'm blogging over here, I still feel lazy to update this dead blog of mine. Bet my readers flew somewhere else already ):
"Loving someone when you're with someone else is like eating paper when there's chocolate in front of you. Its just plain stupid."

Sometimes I just wonder..
Why are you like flirting with him?
Why have you changed so much?
What has gotten into you?
Why can't you just fucking let go?
Why don't you stop?

On a side note, life kinda sucks as well. ):
With some people around that I kinda detest..
I've decided to make this blog into one that I wanna rant into. :\
But, don't you fucking judge me!!
I'm still the nice & friendly Izen you guys know. Ha Ha (:

I'll continue the 30 days challenge when I come back & post ! (when I feel like it!~)
Bye readers! (Like anyone's reading ): )

No comments: